Sunday, August 15, 2010

Don't be scared, jump right in

I may not be the best at everything but I want to be the best at something. So today let me be the best at being a humble servant. I've sat here many times to wonder what my impact would be. Now I have it- to serve others. That is a no-brainer. What has changed is the how. The "how" comes from the people who are in need. It might be a meal for someone hungry or comforting a hurting soul. Most of all it is listening to voice that stirs deep within me asking me to step forward on faith. I am excited to learn that my legacy doesn't have to be tied into having offspring or a big family, job or status but my willingness to be humble to show others with God's love through actions.

Your challenge: Serve the Lord with gladness and thanksgiving. Are you willing to step forward and make this your legacy?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely willing .... it's is so hard to completely submit.

    ReplyDelete